Safetech Pty Ltd - Moe
Opportunity available to work within a busy dynamic team in the administration area of Engineering/Manufacturing environment. You will be exposed to many aspects of administration and will be trained in varied tasks
Skills You Might Learn
Although workplace tasks will be prioritised by the supervisor, it is hoped that the student will develop an understanding of time management and working to deadlines.
Students will gain experience in the following areas:
- Computer skills
- Business administration & office administration skills
- OH&S skills
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Time management and organisational skills
- Customer service
- Problem solving skills
- General employability skills
Typical Tasks & Duties
Students will gain hands-on experience and perform duties in the following areas:
- Answering the phone, taking messages and responding to requests.
- Undertaking filing, scanning and paperwork as requested.
- Performing front desk and reception duties.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Working under direction of supervisor.
Ideally students are interested in business and administration and may be studying business or finance.
Wear neat casual clothing that is appropriate for an office workplace
Special Transport Requirements
To be arranged by student, workplace is within walking distance of Moe train station.
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- BSB30412 - Certificate III in Business Administration
- FNS30111 - Certificate III in Financial Services
- VCE20116 - Industry & Enterprise
- VIC20116 - VCAL Studies