Here is a unique SWL opportunity for students with an artistic flair, interest in industrial design or someone who just loves being hands on and making things! Through state-of-the-art equipment and in-house design capabilities, this innovative local business manufactures a diverse range of products from industrial materials, such as tennis court screens, sports post padding, advertising banners, an extensive range of camping products and so much more.
Skills You Might Learn
Students will expand on their understanding of the production of signs, gain an insight into the workings of a factory environment, the importance of working in a team and being able to communicate effectively with co workers to produce a quality product.
Typical Tasks & Duties
The student may experience everything from the design phase (using illustrator) to working in the factory, observing experts in the production of AFL goal post & change room padding, banner finishing, general and custom screens, weight bags, camping accessories to name a few. They will also get experience with the installation team.
Punctuality is important. See Dress Requirements for further information.
Neat casual. Students to wear closed-toe shoes.
Special Transport Requirements
This location is best reached by bus or car.
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- 22285VIC - Certificate II in Signage and Graphics
- CUA20215 - Certificate II in Creative Industries
- CUV30311 - Certificate III in Design Fundamentals
- ICP30112 - Certificate III in Printing & Graphical Arts(Graph Dsgn Prod)
- MEM20205 - Certificate II in Engineering(Production Tech)
- MEM20413 - Certificate II in Engineering Pathways