Moretto Building PTY LTD
Moretto Building has the opportunity for a student to complete Structured Work Placement with in their administration team. If you are an organised person who enjoys documenting and working in an office environment, this may be an opportunity for you.
Skills You Might Learn
Students may have the opportunity to attain a broad range of skills while on work placement. These may include valuable general employability skills such as:
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organising
Students may also attain vital industry specific skills which will relate to their studies such as:
- Hands-on practical experience
- Observing and learning from industry qualified and experienced professionals
- Working in real-life scenarios and environments
- Working with tools and equipment necessary to the occupation and business
- Liaising and working with colleagues, bosses, customers/clients and suppliers.
Typical Tasks & Duties
Typical tasks and duties may include but limited to; answering the telephone, inputting data, taking notes, organising mail, scanning, photocopying, greeting clients and assisting reception staff with any other daily tasks.
The student will need to bring lunch, there are kitchen facilities available. Students must limit phone use to break times only, unless instructed by their supervisor.
Neat business attire.
Special Transport Requirements
Public transport is available close by.
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- BSB20115 - Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business
- VIC20116 - VCAL Studies