If you want to find out more about what it takes to work in a business administration role, Yarrawonga Ford has an opportunity waiting for you. You will be able to undergo basic administration duties while rotating around the different areas of the business.
Skills You Might Learn
Students may have the opportunity to attain a broad range of skills while on work placement. These may include valuable general employability skills such as:
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organising
Students may also attain vital industry specific skills which will relate to their studies such as:
- Hands-on practical experience
- Observing and learning from industry qualified and experienced professionals
- Working in real-life scenarios and environments
- Working with tools and equipment necessary to the occupation and business
- Liaising and working with colleagues, bosses, customers/clients and suppliers.
Typical Tasks & Duties
the student will have the ability to work along side the administration team in the office and the customers service team at reception. Typical tasks and duties may include but not limited to; greeting customers, answering the telephone and transferring calls as student feels confident doing so, data entry, mailing and any general admin duties.
The student would benefit from having good computer skills, confident with people and an interest in the car industry, but not a necessity. Mobile phones should be left to designated break times. You can bring a packed lunch if you like or some shops re near by.
Dress in neat casual business attire.
Special Transport Requirements
No public transport is available.
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- BSB20112 - Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business
- BSB30412 - Certificate III in Business Administration
- VCE20116 - Industry & Enterprise
- VIC20116 - VCAL Studies