CES Energy Solutions
Over 30 years experience in the electrical field. The company specialises in solar, air conditioning and mainly commercial and industrial electrical work, servicing areas around Shepparton. If you are studying electrotechnology or have a genuine interest in this field then consider undertaking a placement here!
Skills You Might Learn
Students may have the opportunity to attain a broad range of skills while on work placement. These may include valuable general employability skills such as:
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organising
Students may also attain vital industry specific skills which will relate to their studies such as:
- Hands-on practical experience
- Observing and learning from industry qualified and experienced professionals
- Working in real-life scenarios and environments
- Working with tools and equipment necessary to the occupation and business
- Liaising and working with colleagues, bosses, customers/clients and suppliers.
Typical Tasks & Duties
Placement in the electrical field entails mainly observation and learning from the qualified trades people. It will expose you to the terminology used, equipment and materials gathered for jobs and an insight in to the correct method to complete jobs. You will be exposed to both domestic and commercial electrical jobs, which will give you an insight to see where your interest may lie.
Student must demonstrate eagerness to learn, following direction well and preferably have a genuine interest in the electrical trade.
Work boots, high vis shirt, work pants.
Special Transport Requirements
Students need to be self-sufficient with transport as placement locations may vary.
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- UEE30811 - Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
- VCE20116 - Industry & Enterprise
- VIC20116 - VCAL Studies
- VIC22261 - Certificate II in Electrotechnology Studies (Pre-vocational)