CES Energy Solutions
## New Electrical placement with CES Energy Solutions ##
Over 30 years experience in the electrical field. The company specialist in solar, air conditioning and mainly commercial and industrial electrical work. CES Energy Solutions Corp is a global company, located in Canada and is part of the Oil & Gas Field Services Industry. Are you studying electrotechnology or have a genuine interest in this field? Consider undertaking a placement with CES Energy Solutions in Shepparton.
Skills You Might Learn
Students may have the opportunity to attain a broad range of skills while on work placement. These may include valuable general employability skills such as:
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organising
Students may also attain vital industry specific skills which will relate to their studies such as:
- Hands-on practical experience
- Observing and learning from industry qualified and experienced professionals
- Working in real-life scenarios and environments
- Working with tools and equipment necessary to the occupation and business
- Liaising and working with colleagues, bosses, customers/clients and suppliers.
Typical Tasks & Duties
Placement in the electrical field entails mainly observation and learning from the qualified trades people. It will expose you to the terminology used, equipment and materials gathered for jobs and an insight in to the correct method to complete jobs. You will be exposed to both domestic and commercial electrical jobs, which will give you an insight to see where your interest may lie.
Student must demonstrate eagerness to learn, following direction well and preferably have a genuine interest in the electrical trade.
Work boots, high vis shirt, work pants.
Special Transport Requirements
Access http://dysongroup.com.au/about/depots/shepparton for local transport options.
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- UEE30811 - Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
- VCE20116 - Industry & Enterprise
- VIC20116 - VCAL Studies
- VIC22261 - Certificate II in Electrotechnology Studies (Pre-vocational)