Yarra-Mul Auto Electrical
If you have a passion for auto-electrics or want to know what the trade involves and potentially gain an apprenticeship then this is for you! Yarra-Mul Auto Electrical is on the look out for a 1st year apprentice. If you think you may be interested, then don't be miss out on this great opportunity to show the boss your keen. Share with your teacher now!
Skills You Might Learn
Students may have the opportunity to attain a broad range of skills while on work placement. These may include valuable general employability skills such as:
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organising
Students may also attain vital industry specific skills which will relate to their studies such as:
- Hands-on practical experience
- Observing and learning from industry qualified and experienced professionals
- Working in real-life scenarios and environments
- Working with tools and equipment necessary to the occupation and business
- Liaising and working with colleagues, bosses, customers/clients and suppliers.
Typical Tasks & Duties
Typical tasks and duties include but not limited to, observing and learning to fault find, do repairs / maintenance on existing vehicles or equipment, use of basic hand tools, removal of car parts and placing back together and general workshop cleaning.
Student should have a keen interest in vehicles and some general mechanical knowledge, willing to work closely with our qualified auto electrician and to follow instructions
Work boots and trade work clothes
Special Transport Requirements
No public transport available
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- AUR20716 - Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation
- VIC20116 - VCAL Studies