Euroa Primary School
Was sport always your favourite class at primary school? Sport and recreation is introduced from the very beginning of schooling. Euroa Primary school can give you the experience to deliver sport to primary aged children and enjoy the sometimes challenging situations that are always rewarding when you see the children having fun.
Skills You Might Learn
Students may have the opportunity to attain a broad range of skills while on work placement. These may include valuable general employability skills such as:
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organising
Students may also attain vital industry specific skills which will relate to their studies such as:
- Hands-on practical experience
- Observing and learning from industry qualified and experienced professionals
- Working in real-life scenarios and environments
- Working with tools and equipment necessary to the occupation and business
- Liaising and working with colleagues, bosses, customers/clients and suppliers.
Typical Tasks & Duties
Typical tasks may include but not limited to, preparing activities under the sport teacher’s guidance, setting up and packing up of games, taking the students through their warm up and supervising the students with the teacher during games.
The student must adhere to strict confidentiality guidelines and be respectful at all times.
Student is required to wear sport clothing.
Special Transport Requirements
For transport information visit www.vline.com.au
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- CHC30213 - Certificate III in Education Support
- SIS20313 - Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- SIS30713 - Certificate III in Sport Coaching
- VIC20116 - VCAL Studies