Rankin Plumbing has an exciting administrative support opportunity! We have a keen focus on fostering progression through our junior ranks and we would love to have a student join our team via the SWL program to grow with our business. We are keen to work with you to develop your administrative skills.
Skills You Might Learn
Students can attain a broad range of skills while on work placement. These may include valuable general employability skills such as:
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organising
Students may also attain vital industry specific skills which will relate to their studies such as:
- Hands-on practical experience
- Observing and learning from industry qualified and experienced professionals
- Working in real-life scenarios and environments
- Working with tools and equipment necessary to the occupation and business
- Liaising and working with colleagues, bosses, customers/clients and suppliers.
Typical Tasks & Duties
Typical tasks may include, but are not limited to printing, filing, putting together manuals, data entry, putting together purchase orders, updating jobs, emailing, answering phones and data analysis.
Students need to be motivated, energetic and adaptable. An eye for detail is essential. The student should be working towards a business admin certificate while an interest in pursuing finance as a career option will be highly favoured. Computer skills are essential.
Casual business attire
Special Transport Requirements
Public transport is limited in the area.
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- 22480VIC - Certificate II in Small Business (Operations / Innovation)
- BSB20115 - Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business
- BSB30120 - Certificate III in Business