Talking Hair Unisex
Passionate about Hairdressing? This is a great opportunity in a busy salon located in the heart of Dandenong. Talking Hair Unisex is a prestige hair salon that understands the emotional connection people have with their hair. Learn from their team of professional and experienced hairdressers, who customise service with a focus on precision and detail.
**This opportunity could lead to Apprenticeship/SBAT for the right student**
Skills You Might Learn
• Experience with clients and customer service
• Managing client bookings
• Increased industry product knowledge
• Improved basin skills, shampooing and massaging.
**Opportunity to practice techniques and treatments according to level of development
Typical Tasks & Duties
• Customer service, answer phones and take bookings
• Maintain a clean and efficient work environment.
• Prepare clients for salon services.
• Performing head neck and shoulder massage (when skills are developed)
• Apply Salon safety procedures.
This is an opportunity to observe and receive mentoring by an experienced hair technician. *Opportunities for skill and technique development within this role are dependent on level of student readiness
Students must have keen interest in Hair and Beauty Services with a friendly attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Neat and tidy presentation
• Closed in footwear
• Black clothing
• Hair tied up
Special Transport Requirements
Easy access to public transport
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- SHB20216 - Certificate II in Salon Assistant