Kempe Engineering Pty Ltd
What a great opportunity to learn the business from the ground up of this major engineering company within Portland working as a traineeship. You will be involved in the sales of wholesale goods, which will entail some warehousing and computer tasks for this well-established company.
You will assist a small but dedicated team in their activities doing a variety of tasks to complete their daily work.
Skills You Might Learn
Working effectively in a business environment, processing and maintaining workplace information, understanding the logistics of the business, continuous improvement systems and processes, maintenance of resources, about teamwork, good communication, problem solving, time management and much more.
Typical Tasks & Duties
Administration type duties including:
- Customer Service;
- Identifying mechanical and indusial parts;
- Assist in some repair work;
- Answering telephone;
- Typing of various documents as required;
- File paperwork as required;
- Provide support and assistance where necessary to internal staff;
- Other ad hock duties.
Skills and knowledge:
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Friendly and professional greeting manner
- Good organisation skills
- Helpful attitude
- Good presentation
This role does not suit anyone that is not willing to get their hands dirty as there are a number of tasks that require it
Business attire (enclosed toe shoes). All other PPE will be provided.
Special Transport Requirements
Must be able to attend business address
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- VIC20116 - VCAL Studies