Bakers Delight is Australia’s leading bakery franchise, with a vast network of bakeries in many communities across the country. We value our staff and customers and work hard to provide a delightful experience to everyone we meet.
We have a delightful opportunity available now for a friendly and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to join our team at Bakers Delight. If that is you, share this opportunity with your teacher and we will arrange to meet up! SWL opportunities are a pathway into the baking industry, SBAT (Head Start preferred) and employment opportunities may be offered.
Skills You Might Learn
The successful undertaking of these structure workplace learning, or school-based apprenticeships should lead the successful applicants into full time career positions. Future development opportunities may also become available via the Bakers Delight “Manage to Own” program, where you can be trained in how to run a business.
Typical Tasks & Duties
As a Sales Assistant, responsibilities include:
• Customer service
• Cash handling
• General cleaning duties
• Making each customer’s experience delightful
• Being a great communicator
• Managing a sometimes very busy environment.
INTERVIEW IS REQUIRED Ideally you will have some experience in:
• Being confident and comfortable providing delightful customer service
• Being a team player
• Shifts generally occur across the week and weekends, with some early starts and late finishes, however working hours will be flexible to support your school timetable
• No bakery experience is required, as training will be provided.
Uniforms will be supplied and provide to the candidate and discussed at in the interview process along with first day instructions
Special Transport Requirements
Check with employer prior to interview
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- SIR20216 - Certificate II in Retail Services
- SIT20316 - Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIT30616 - Certificate III in Hospitality