Norman Landscaping Construction
TERM 4 2019 only. A fabulous opportunity to put your practical landscaping skills into practice, from creating garden beds,paving, concreting, decking fencing and much much more. Norman Landscaping Construction is a small business engaging subcontractors to assist with work when required. This small, friendly hard working team will engage you in a range of set out landscaping activities.
Skills You Might Learn
You will learn how to use relevant tools and equipment such as the cement mixer, power broom, compacter, power tools.
Typical Tasks & Duties
You will be landscaping areas, mostly domestic, preparing them for garden beds, lawn installing synthetic turf or irrigation, building retaining walls, fencing, concreting, paving, moving soil, planting and all other activities related to landscaping.
This is a hands on physically demanding role so be prepared to put your skills into action!
Safety boots and suitable clothing.
Special Transport Requirements
Work will always be off site mostly in the Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia areas so discussion with the employer will be required regarding transport, times and sites. OWN TRANSPORT PREFERRED
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- 22216VIC - Certificate II in Building and Construction (Pre-Apprenticeship)
- AHC20110 - Certificate II in Agriculture
- AHC20410 - Certificate II in Horticulture
- AHC21610 - Certificate II in Landscaping
- AHC30916 - Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- VIC22216 - Certificate II in Building and Construction