Masters of Beauty Lounge - Dandenong Plaza
A great opportunity to work in a successful hairdressing & beauty salon in the heart of Dandenong. The staff at Masters of Beauty Lounge are ready to train and teach an enthusiastic student interested in a career in hairdressing and beauty services. Located in Dandenong Plaza, this salon has been operating for 3 years with qualified staff who take pride in their work. There is also the opportunity to undertake inhouse training in the latest products and techniques. Masters of Beauty Lounge pride themselves on their genuine care and commitment to customer service.
Skills You Might Learn
• Experience with clients and customer service
• Managing client bookings
• Increased industry product knowledge
• Improved basin skills, shampooing and massaging
• Opportunity to practice techniques and treatments (i.e. chemical curling, volumising, layered haircut structures) according to level of development
Typical Tasks & Duties
• Customer service, answer phones and take bookings
•Maintain a clean and efficient work environment
• Prepare clients for salon services
• Shampooing and removing chemicals from the hair
• Performing head neck and shoulder massage
• Apply Salon safety procedures
This is an opportunity to observe and receive mentoring by experienced beauty & hair technicians. Opportunities for skill and technique development within this role are dependent on level of student readiness
Students must have keen interest in Hair and Beauty Services with a friendly attitude and a willingness to learn.
Well presented with closed flat shoes, black clothing, hair tied up.
Special Transport Requirements
Easy access to Public transport
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- SHB20216 - Certificate II in Salon Assistant
- SHB30115 - Certificate III in Beauty Services
- SHB30215 - Certificate III in Make-Up