The Roxburgh operates within a beautiful two-storey bluestone building which offers a unique experience for any occasion. The Roxburgh offers both indoor seating and alfresco dining catering for a maximum of 100 guests. The Roxburgh is a café bar which is open from 8am till 5 pm and extends to late on Thursday - Saturday serving Traditional Gourmet Pizzas.
The Roxburgh also caters boutique events such as weddings and corporate functions, and a mobile coffee van which services workplaces and events.
Skills You Might Learn
- Learn the art of making Traditional Gourmet PIzza's
- Efficiencies within a commercial kitchen
- Possibly table waiting
Typical Tasks & Duties
- Identify and adhere to OHS practices applicable to industry and workplace.
- General kitchen duties including preparation of Traditional Gourmet Pizza's
- Maintain cleanliness of work and food preparation areas
Must have a keen interest in the hospitality industry and keen to work in the kitchen. Reliability and punctuality a must and good work ethic.
Closed toe shoes; black pants and shirt.
Apron to be supplied
Special Transport Requirements
The Rox is located within the CBD and public Transport available.
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- SIT20312 - Certificate II in Hospitality (Kitchen Operations)
- VIC20116 - VCAL Studies